- Easy to use : Automatic conversion without need of complex setting
- Multiple file conversion : File conversion is done in sequence on Converting List automatically. Possible to apply different MIDI effect (Change Instrument, etc) on respective file.
- Wave File Format : 44.1KHz 16bit mono(not stereo) wave file contains monophonic sound (not polyphonic). Wave file with echo or reverb effect may result in error in detection.
- Wave File Normalizing : Wave file of sound inaudible to human ear is processed by boosting and normalizing its volume
- Pitch Bandwidth : A0 ~ C8 (Piano 88 keys, 26 Hz ~ 4,500 Hz)
- Time resolution : Approximate 0.01 sec (11 msec)
- Note detection :
- 11 ~ 22 msec for high pitches above A4
- 22 ~ 44 msec for middle pitches among A2 ~ A4
- 44 ~ 88 msec for low pitches below A2
- Onset Detection : Smart Onset Detection and MIDI note division by 3 stages (using strong volume attack, volume change, timbre transition by consonant, note change, and etc.)
- MIDI Effects : Supports Pitch Bend, Volume Expression and Brightness
- MIDI Instruments : 128 MIDI instruments selectable (may vary depends on your MIDI device)
Features are following:
Posted by musebook